Rent a Motorcycle Now Wherever You Are
Ride With EagleShare, the world’s most trusted powersport and motorcycle rental marketplace.
$1,000,000 in Third-Party Liability Insurance
All Owners that qualify to be insured through EagleShare are covered for up to $1,000,000 in third-party liability insurance.
Physical Damage Protection
All vehicles that qualify to be insured through EagleShare are covered for damage while on rent for up to $25,000, not to exceed the total replacement value.
How renting your motorcycle works
List your bike with EagleShare
After signing up, you'll enter a few pieces of information about your bike. You call the shots and set your own rental rates & availability. There is no upfront cost or obligation.
Riders book and request your bike
We will provide you with their home country driver’s license and other important information, then you decide to confirm or decline the request. You are in 100% control of who rides your bike.
Meet your renter at a convenient location. After a quick inspection and safety check, you’ll toss your fellow rider the keys and get them on the road. You’ll love the huge smile on their face as they start their journey.
Renter returns—You earn
The renter will drop-off your bike on the scheduled date. Follow the quick and easy steps to close the rental on your mobile phone, then kick back and watch the cash roll in.
Private and Commercial Hosts get to keep 80% of the rental revenue , while active Club EagleRider Member Hosts retain a remarkable 85% of the rental revenue. Moreover, Commercial hosts who use their own commercial insurance receive 85% of daily rental revenue. When it comes to any extra services or upsells provided by the hosts, they retain 85% of the revenue. The remaining 15% to 20% diligently covers essential expenses, including EagleShare insurance, renter verification, marketing efforts, customer service, platform development, and more.
Earn Money Renting Your Motorcycle
Share your motorcycle whenever you're not using it and earn with EagleShare, the world’s most trusted powersport and motorcycle rental marketplace.
Created in May of 2021, EagleShare was launched with the goal of connecting riders and owners all over the world, while creating memorable experiences in the process. Our vision is to expand the variety of powersport vehicles available to renters, and give private owners, rental companies, and dealers the opportunity to turn their vehicles into a profitable business.
Why Rent a Motorcycle on EagleShare?
EagleShare rental customers can browse the site and make reservations knowing that all hosts and vehicles have also undergone a comprehensive screening and review process to ensure they can expect the same level of quality and service they have enjoyed with our sister company EagleRider. The only difference? Customers now have access to a larger variety of custom motorcycles like Indians, Slingshots, ATVs, Snowmobiles, Dirt Bikes, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Royal Enfield, KTM, Can-am, Aprilia, Kawasaki, Triumph, Ducati, Suzuki, Honda, and BMW motorcycles for rent.
We here at EagleShare are riders just like you and strive to give our fellow riders more options to ride from wherever that may be.
Join a community of thousands of like-minded riders and explore the world from a whole new perspective today.
Why List a Motorcycle with EagleShare?
What sets EagleShare apart from other sharing platforms is our almost 30 years of powersports rental and tour expertise. Our websites welcome millions of riders each year that are looking for fun and unique rental experiences, giving private and commercial hosts instant access to the largest motorcycle rental customer base in the world.
Private and commercial hosts that list their vehicles on EagleShare are protected by an industry leading insurance, which includes up to $1,000,000 in third party liability, and up to $25,000 for damage while their vehicle is rented through EagleShare. We know your bike is your pride and joy, which is why we screen potential renters for a valid motorcycle endorsement, as well as several other factors to give you peace of mind. We also allow all motorcycle and powersport owners the ability to approve or deny any request.
Create Your Personal Fleet: EagleShare allows owners to list availability and rental price on their personal vehicles. It is because of this that our private owners make an average of $775 per month on each bike, and often end up purchasing additional vehicles to help increase their monthly income.